How to use Craigslist with results?

Several of you here have bought machines on Craigslist. But have you ever found locations via Craigslist? If so, tell us how you found success?

Everytime I post something it gets flagged for removal. I can't find anywhere in the rules that would indicate I'm violating anything. It's probably a competitor that's flagging me.

But am I wasting time even trolling for locations on Craigslist?

I haven't personally used Craigslist to generate leads for locating businesses interested in vending services.

But, I have talked with vendors and have read some feedback in this forum that would suggest many vendors use--and generate business from--Craigslist.

Seeing that CL is free, why not? Your ads may be flagged for any number of reasons--are you posting in "small business ads?" Anywhere else and I would guess your posts are incorrectly categorized and eligible for flagging.

My first thought is they're being flagged by competition or maybe even locators? I've seen them a few times on CL, but then again, I'm just looking for machines, so I don't pay them much attention...

Archived