crane 146

TKK

Guy wants $500 for one says its single spirals and older. In location. Said it only makes $50-$100 a month. Wants $500. I have newer cranes and love em. Well sometimes get a full row that won't vend til I mess with them. But have never had a missvend problem. Any problems with these what's a fair price

Guy wants $500 for one says its single spirals and older. In location. Said it only makes $50-$100 a month. Wants $500. I have newer cranes and love em. Well sometimes get a full row that won't vend til I mess with them. But have never had a missvend problem. Any problems with these what's a fair price

I had a 145 awhile back - it had the handle on the left side and opened to the right. I'm going to guess that the 146 is the 4 wide version. Getting the coin return to line up was a pain in the golpher - I hated that machine.

Nationals in general are finicky with the shelf connection (at least the older ones ) - not as solid as the APs or Witterns

Would u rrccomend a ap7600 over that crane 146? It seems like the lock is on the left side. Need snack machines asap just don't wanna make a mistake like the polyvends

Would u rrccomend a ap7600 over that crane 146? It seems like the lock is on the left side. Need snack machines asap just don't wanna make a mistake like the polyvends

The 146 is the same age as the AP 7600 (roughly) - I wouldn't trade one AP7600 for two of the Nationals. The trend seems to be to stick the Revision Door on the AP7600s now. I don't see near as many of them for sale anymore. You better grab that one you found while you can.

Archived