Need help rowe 4900

ADAME2M

Some help please.

I have a chance to buy a Rowe 4900 for $500.

It will be my first machine. I went to test it, i tray to check as much as I would figure out.

all motors turn. The only ting that I was not able to see work was the bill acceptor, it would not take the bills.

will this be hard to fix or just missing something to make it work. The machine is in storage with no money on bank will that be a posible reason to not take the bills.

I did a reset and the bill aceptor made noises as if it works.

any help please!!

Some help please.

I have a chance to buy a Rowe 4900 for $500.

It will be my first machine. I went to test it, i tray to check as much as I would figure out.

all motors turn. The only ting that I was not able to see work was the bill acceptor, it would not take the bills.

will this be hard to fix or just missing something to make it work. The machine is in storage with no money on bank will that be a posible reason to not take the bills.

I did a reset and the bill aceptor made noises as if it works.

any help please!!

The bill acceptor. on any machine, will not work unless there is sufficient change in the coin mech to allow the machine to give change. Put 10, quarters, nickels and dimes in there and see how it works.

The Rowe 4900 is a very old machine - I just "partsed" one out rather than refurbish it. $500 is pretty much the high end of what this machine is worth IMHO

There was 2 or 3 BA in the 4900 from the factory plus there are a few after market BA kits made.

Post a few photos of your BA Then we can talk about the best move from where you are.

They never worked until you used 6 quarters and 6 nickels to buy product.

Walta

Archived