cold food machine

TKK

That is probably a steal of a deal...most go for alot more than that. The only thing that I would be worried about is that he says that it turns on, but he doesn't know if everything else works. It doesn't take much to leave it running for an hour and check temp. I would be leary just for that.

Travis

I've been looking for one of these!

Anyone have any recommends on where to get these semi new or even new? Are there frozen ones too? One of my locations wants frozen items.

Most of my locations want frozen items, most don't justify it. Why buy a place a machine in a location if the sales it generates do not give you a reasonable Return On Investment (ROI)? Do you want to share any sales and demographic info about the location for some feedback as to if we think its worth it or not?

Fresh and frozen are a hard sale to justify. I have a fresh and two frozen. In one facility (300 office staff, plus public) I avg about $300 sales in the frozen and $200 in fresh. The other site is a medical facility (but machine is for staff only) and does about $200 a month. After COG, I am clearing $150, $100 and $100 respectfully. With used frozen selling for $2000 - $3000....it take a long time to make up the investment.

Travis

Archived