LRU cant help

Erosenlieb

Well today i had to ask LRU for a refund. They feel they have just simply ran out of area for me. I cant give them anymore zip codes the last place they gave me was over 30 miles away. I do not want to stretch my route that far yet. The only locations they have given me were knock off ghetto liqueur stores. Either way

1st choice has been a much better choice for me and i have to say KS did a much better job for me as well.

Well today i had to ask LRU for a refund. They feel they have just simply ran out of area for me. I cant give them anymore zip codes the last place they gave me was over 30 miles away. I do not want to stretch my route that far yet. The only locations they have given me were knock off ghetto liqueur stores. Either way

1st choice has been a much better choice for me and i have to say KS did a much better job for me as well.

They told me the same thing so I gave them more zip codes then they gave me more locations in the first zip codes that they said were used up. IDK. I've been happy w them. I've used them for about 1/3 of my route. I've turned down some and replaced others that were low performers. They've sent me some decent ones and one or two stars. My best stops, however, have come from self locating.

are these 2 (ks and lru) just places that call business'? or do they do door to door? Whats a soda machine run to place?

They are all telemarketers

I will not retract my statement as it did take them forever to get me a locations. I emailed them one last time including that i would like bars. It took them all of about 30 minutes to shoot me over a nice bar locations. I will be placing the machine today.

Archived