Ardac bill validator replacement options

Reid302

I have a DN 368 single price machine with a Coinco 9370-SR coin mech and a Ardac 88x5023 bill validator. The Ardac has been giving me problems, so I am looking to upgrade the it, since the Ardac is not made anymore. Any suggestions on upgrades and where to purchase a rebuild bill validator with the correct harness to work with the Coinco 9370-SR?

I have a DN 368 single price machine with a Coinco 9370-SR coin mech and a Ardac 88x5023 bill validator. The Ardac has been giving me problems, so I am looking to upgrade the it, since the Ardac is not made anymore. Any suggestions on upgrades and where to purchase a rebuild bill validator with the correct harness to work with the Coinco 9370-SR?

I went through this awhile ago with a snack machine. Ended up replacing the Ardac with a Mei VN2511. you'll need a mounting adapter as well as a harness.

Contact Vending World and explain what you've got and they can put together anything you need. Ardacs are not worth trying to fix.

You have 2 options for upgrading, you can put a Coinco BA30B, BA50B, Mag30B, Mag50B or Mars 2501/2511 in it with the appropriate harness. Both harnesses are called T-blockers and Coinco is p/n 407052-1.7 and Mars is p/n 250070013. Both will plug in to the machine's coin mech plug and the coin mech will piggyback on it. Then plug the wide end of either harness you use to the bottom of the control box on a Coinco or into the side of the Mars. Next connect the white 6pin credit line plug to the coin mech (there are only 2 wires in the 6 pin). Both validators will mount with no special plates needed. Coinco validator should have the "bottler" bezel on it and Mars should have the "flasher" bezel; both are the large snout bezels. Mars should have all switches turned off. If you need a source let me know where you are and I can direct you.

You have 2 options for upgrading, you can put a Coinco BA30B, BA50B, Mag30B, Mag50B or Mars 2501/2511 in it with the appropriate harness. Both harnesses are called T-blockers and Coinco is p/n 407052-1.7 and Mars is p/n 250070013. Both will plug in to the machine's coin mech plug and the coin mech will piggyback on it. Then plug the wide end of either harness you use to the bottom of the control box on a Coinco or into the side of the Mars. Next connect the white 6pin credit line plug to the coin mech (there are only 2 wires in the 6 pin). Both validators will mount with no special plates needed. Coinco validator should have the "bottler" bezel on it and Mars should have the "flasher" bezel; both are the large snout bezels. Mars should have all switches turned off. If you need a source let me know where you are and I can direct you.

Yep,

As I recall, the special mounting plate was required for the snack machine as the VN2511 snack bezel wouldn't fill up the Ardac opening. The larger soda bezel should line up just fine. Fortunately, there aren't too many Ardacs still out there - I've only had to deal with the one out of the 40 or so machines I've dealt with.

Archived