ever heard of these machines?

ruff84

The lady selling them said they were made by Ivend. I have never heard of them before, and the price seems decent ($400 a piece has 3 for sale.)

They sure look like Witterns. Wittern makes a lot of off brands as well as USI and FSI

The lady selling them said they were made by Ivend. I have never heard of them before, and the price seems decent ($400 a piece has 3 for sale.)

They are USI made machines, the iVEND is their version of the guaranteed delivery system technology. Obviously she has no clue....

I wish they weren't 140 miles.

For 400 each I'd make the drive.

They are USI Machines.. Ivend is the name of their guaranteed delivery system.

You beat me to it mission!!

The first one looks like a combo.. maybe a DZ5000 or hopefully a VT5000 with the older style keypad. The second one is hard to tell because it is only a picture of the keypad but it looks like HR or GF model. The third is a Mercato 3000 which is one of the later models with the GVC2 controller.

I would start driving there now if I was you as I think this is a great buy at that price!!!

Didn't know this was a quick type competition. ;D

You would beat me every time if it was... I have to learn how to type using more than 2 fingers!! ;D

The USI VT5000 Combo is approx 4 to 5 years old and the VT 3000 is a more recent model.........................go pick them up and i will buy them from you for $600 each, wow what a bargain!.

Archived