Going Honor

Erosenlieb

So i have been playing with bulk and i like it. I will keep placing bulk machines as i move forward. Also i would like to start to play with honor boxes. So just a few questions I had. I have seen all kinds of different style honor boxes. So where should I go to get nice ones. As far as supplies go I went to sams and they are at about 50c for a candy bar. Is there a better place to get your goods. I plan to start out locating about 10 of them over the next month. What should i fill honor boxes with.

Thanks

I know everyone loves the candy bars and stuff like that but your profits are in the chips and granola bars and things like, so I make them the majority of what I fill my boxes with. If it's a good location and the theft is really low then I will put a few more candy bars and m&m's and the higher price items. I also put honey buns and pop tarts, mini donuts these are good movers for me. Hope this helps.

I think if you used the search feature and use Dennis23 along with items for honor boxes I think you would find what you are looking for. This was discussed not too long ago and there is alot of good info. from Dennis.

So i am looking into either going mint or full line honor boxes. Just from some of the different people that have done them. What are some of the ups and downs of each. It seems to me that the COG of about everything i looked at today at sams clubs was about 49.95c.

The York peppermint patties I get from Sam's club run $12.42 per 175 ct. box which comes out to .07+. That's pretty cheap to me. Buy for .07 sell for .35 make .28 gross. Sounds like easy money to me.

So i am looking into either going mint or full line honor boxes. Just from some of the different people that have done them. What are some of the ups and downs of each. It seems to me that the COG of about everything i looked at today at sams clubs was about 49.95c.

Don't know if you Sam's is higher but for me Chips are around .25, Cookies, cracker jacks, goldfish, fruit snacks at 27-30, Austin crackers 14-16. Oreos, sweet-n-salty trail mix 34-36 for starters.

Archived