5 royal 660 8selection for $3300

THESE HAVE THE T-8 LIGHTS ELECTRONIC BALLASTS

MAG PRO 50 WITH FLASHING LIGHTS

COINCO 9302GX MDB MECHS

MEI VN 2512 MDB VALIDATOR

Is this a good deal 5 machines for $3300? Don't have any locations that they could go in yet but i have a few in mind. Just wondering if it's a pretty good deal for the machines or if i should pass for now. Not in a huge rush for expansion but if this is a good deal i think i'm going to do it as i'm selling my bulk route here soon and that will just help pay for it

This is a real good deal for those machines, depending on condition, of course. The coinage you listed is top notch as well. Please make sure they aren't bottler owned machines. Look for asset tags or any bottler labels on the machines. The factory serial number plates will be on the outside edge of the doors and the asset tags could be on the door, back, top, inside the cabinet. If you don't find a tag, you should still check with your local bottler (I assume these are Coke machines) and just give them the serial numbers. If you get the green light then these would be great machines to begins vending with. Keep in mind that these are very large, high-capacity machines and you might not want to put them in a 5 - 10 person small business. But at $660 each, the investment is good. Also plan on paying someone to move them for you as they are very heavy.

THESE HAVE THE T-8 LIGHTS ELECTRONIC BALLASTS

MAG PRO 50 WITH FLASHING LIGHTS

COINCO 9302GX MDB MECHS

MEI VN 2512 MDB VALIDATOR

Is this a good deal 5 machines for $3300? Don't have any locations that they could go in yet but i have a few in mind. Just wondering if it's a pretty good deal for the machines or if i should pass for now. Not in a huge rush for expansion but if this is a good deal i think i'm going to do it as i'm selling my bulk route here soon and that will just help pay for it

Those are decent machines. I own one and it's given me zero problems. Fairly high capacity at 660 cans and they will vend anything with minimal fiddling. These are probably too old to be bottler owned, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

The price is more conditional upon your local market. In some areas this would be a great deal while around here it's just average.

Archived