Maka coin mech

cvending

I rec'd a call from a volunteer fire dept. locally. They were have an issue with a can drink machine that was given to them. I stopped to see if I could help them. The Machine is an older Vendo that had a 24V Maka coin mech, single price, non-MDB. It was a model US-104. Is anyone familiar with this mech? The harness is a 6 wire but not the MDB style. Any info would be appreciated.

According to the information I have on a Maka US104, it is an MDB coin mech, so you should have a standard MDB connector on the end of the coin mech, whether white or black and this means the machine isn't single price, but must have a logic board in it somewhere and probably a credit display.

There is no board in machine, nor a display. There is one set of dip switches to set price. It is a 110V mech with a white plastic molex plug, 6 wire but not the MDB style.

You need to supply a photo of the coin mech plug and how it connects to the machine. The model you you mentioned is supposedly MDB only. What was the problem they were having with the machine? I presume it wasn't taking coins.

That is correct. It was not accepting coins. I will see if I can get a picture of the plug. It is about 3/4 in. Square with groves built into plug slit can only connect one way.

Archived