Bulk to full line

I am currently doing bulk and honor box vending. However, I am wanting to transition into full line vending. My problem is I only own a small pickup truck and cant afford to invest in anything bigger right now. I Just bought 2 soda machines (old but they work and are on location), and 3 snack machines (also very old but already on location.) I'm not thrilled about the machines, but I really bought the machines just to secure the locations because while they don't make a ton of money, they are great locations for someone just starting out like me. I'm just wondering if there is a way to get around my handicapped truck if I want to buy machines to swap out for these old ones. Thanks for any advice out there

Rent a truck with a liftgate, Penskee or Ryder . Cost less than $100 total, a lot cheaper than buying a new truck. If your just starting, u do to need to buy a truck right away, wait a year till you figure out what your doing first and make sure your not going to decide to get neck deep in more honor boxes or some other direction forst

Use a local company to move machines around, then when you have the money you can by a truck. Anyways I wouldn't want to move heavy soda machines. I would pay somebody experienced in handling these machines.

Use a local company to move machines around, then when you have the money you can by a truck. Anyways I wouldn't want to move heavy soda machines. I would pay somebody experienced in handling these machines.

Very good suggestion, it may sound expensive but like already mentioned 100 bucks to move a machine is a lot cheaper than a truck and a heck of a lot easier on your knees and back. ;D I'd suggest you do this until you decide for sure that full line is the direction you want to go before you commit a lot of money to it.

I agree.

Check craigslist in your area.

You may find movers willing to do this type of work for you for far less money than it would cost you to rent a truck.

Archived