Starting Small

adog

I talked to a guy selling a machine he has some sort of single price machine on location. He wanted 1000 bucks for it. However I have been talking to him and low balled his offer and offered 600. He said he would consider 800. Said he paid more than 600 for the machine alone. I told him that single price machines sell on Craigslist for around 300-500 dollars and that 650 would be my max if everything checks out.

He claims it is in a location of about 25-30 employees. And that he does a bi week service on it. Sounds really easy to service. Especially since I do bulk and have no clue about these things. Claims it makes 120-140 month and usually sells more in hotter whether.

What do you guys think? What would you offer? All input is much appreciated!

Alright thanks for the info Travis. He said he'd think about it and get back to me quickly. After reading so much about this forum I kind of have ideas of what things go for. If I land this account this forum might of saved me 400 bucks ;D Sounds easy enough to start with. he said they pay no commission though... is this normal? Do I have a higher chance of being kicked? He said they just want good service!

Commission is sometimes charged...sometimes not, each site will be different. As far as getting kicked, again it will depend on the service provided. I can't imagine anyone offering commission on an $80 site....so I wouldn't worry about someone coming in and offering that.

Travis

Any other input?

Once you close the deal a 10% "saver's fee" is due on the amount of money we saved you. ;D lol

I wouldn't worry about commission on a small account like this. Three basic rule:s keep it full, keep it clean and keep it working.

The only other thing to do is find out the model of machine, validator and coin mech. You want to make sure the machine is truly worth even $650. It should be clean and trouble free. Does it include the inventory and changer coin as well? Why is he selling only one location?

Archived