bill counter

TKK

Do u guys recommend the one at sams for $200? My thumbs are sore as I had my best pull yet :)

The bank has one that counts everything like 100s and 5s etc. That's awesome. There's some on eBay or even $99. Any recommendations?

I use the Sams Club one and they offer a extended warrantee

However... don't leave it on the counter cover it up and away from dust

the money is dirty enough as it is and the extra dust will cause you issues in six months

I clean mine regularly I use it every week and it sorts 1000s of bills so ive used mine a lot

plus you wont get colds-sick as much handling the money less

hand sanitizer is your best friend for counting large amounts of $$$

I got a Scan Coin off ebay for about $60 a couple of years ago - it's like the ones that the banks use but it won't sort, only count so I have to do a manual check for fives from a couple of my machines.  There's no way you want to keep counting by hand if you're doing any kind of volume.

Yeah I pulled in $6500 this month as opposed to $2000 last month and those ones started to take forever. Does the sams one sort? Like can u put 5s and ones together and it adds them as a total?

Yeah I pulled in $6500 this month as opposed to $2000 last month and those ones started to take forever. Does the sams one sort? Like can u put 5s and ones together and it adds them as a total?

I doubt it - the only ones that sort are big bucks.  The one I have will pause at 100 so you can put the band around the bills.  Each pack is $100

Archived