Location available in Nashville,TN

I had another TN location contact me Im still not sure why I get so many calls/emails from TN haha.  Anyways they would also like to use the vending machines to help the children.  Let me know if you are interested if you are in this area.  Email below. 

Contact Info:andre@candymanvendingservice.com

"we are a clinic that serves children with autism. We serve about 55 clients and see them plus their families members everyday, in addition to our staff of 20. We are also located in Nashville, TN."

I had another TN location contact me Im still not sure why I get so many calls/emails from TN haha.  Anyways they would also like to use the vending machines to help the children.  Let me know if you are interested if you are in this area.  Email below. 

Contact Info:andre@candymanvendingservice.com

"we are a clinic that serves children with autism. We serve about 55 clients and see them plus their families members everyday, in addition to our staff of 20. We are also located in Nashville, TN."

Aren't you in Houston Andre ?

nope. I only have a blog,facebook,twitter and run craigslist ads locally.  Maybe those help it out in the google search engines. 

Maybe you should just move to Nashville  ;D  (and keep posting from Houston)

Archived