Package Deal

I know a guy who has 2 Fastcorp od820 frozen food/ice cream machines and a Dixie Narco 5591 glass front all working in fair condition. He is getting out of the business and  will sell all 3 for  $3000.00 as is. They cool take money and seem to be in pretty good working order. There are minor cracks in the fronts of the Ice cream machines. If he splits them up he wants $1200.00 for each machine. Not a local  pick up. 800 mile round trip to pick up. If freighted woluld cost a $1000.00. I have worked on these machines and I know that they ( especially the ice crem units) can be pull out hair difficult to service at times. He is going put  them on ebay in the next couple of weeks. First as the package deal and if that does not work out he will sell them separetly. What do you all think?

I know a guy who has 2 Fastcorp od820 frozen food/ice cream machines and a Dixie Narco 5591 glass front all working in fair condition. He is getting out of the business and  will sell all 3 for  $3000.00 as is. They cool take money and seem to be in pretty good working order. There are minor cracks in the fronts of the Ice cream machines. If he splits them up he wants $1200.00 for each machine. Not a local  pick up. 800 mile round trip to pick up. If freighted woluld cost a $1000.00. I have worked on these machines and I know that they ( especially the ice crem units) can be pull out hair difficult to service at times. He is going put  them on ebay in the next couple of weeks. First as the package deal and if that does not work out he will sell them separetly. What do you all think?

I think a lot of people would be interested in the Dixie 5591 but very few would want the Fastcorps - I doubt if the package deal will work.  I know a guy here that fixes and refurbs Fastcorps and he likes them but most vendors just aren't interested in doing ice cream so he sits on them for awhile.

I have a vendor in the Riverside area

I think a lot of people would be interested in the Dixie 5591 but very few would want the Fastcorps - I doubt if the package deal will work.  I know a guy here that fixes and refurbs Fastcorps and he likes them but most vendors just aren't interested in doing ice cream so he sits on them for awhile.

I have a vendor in the Riverside area that likes to have a couple of the Fastcorps on hand to close bigger accounts.  Maybe we should connect the two of them.  Let me know.  

Archived