Craiglist deal of the day!

caserri

Oh my God. 

That is an amazing deal. 3 machines for only $800? 9 different products? I'll make my money back in no time. 

Just think of all those "profits" you'd get!  It'd be a great way to supplement our income!  We'll just put one in the mall, one at Walmart and the other at another high traffic location!  So easy!

Thanks for sharing! I'm only a few hours from New York, I better jump on that one so I don't miss out!!! You just made my day!

Adog, where do you buy your machines? What websites are you referring to? The ones that charge twice what the machine costs directly from the manufacturer! Nope, never bought from those!

That's not a bad deal when you consider that the cost of the 3 machines is actually broken down like this: 

3 Triples @ $67 each

Labor @ $200 per machine

Labor charge is for assembling the machines and putting those candy labels on for you.

Think of the time they saved you by putting those tricky stickers on there?

Isn't your time worth the upcharge?

Throwing-up-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoti

Just think of all those "profits" you'd get!  It'd be a great way to supplement our income!  We'll just put one in the mall, one at Walmart and the other at another high traffic location!  So easy!

Yeah. We don't even have to do anything. We'll just stick it in the mall, and if they say no, they'll get over it. Same with Walmart. This is going to be easy.

That's not a bad deal when you consider that the cost of the 3 machines is actually broken down like this: 

3 Triples @ $67 each

Labor @ $200 per machine

Labor charge is for assembling the machines and putting those candy labels on for you.

Think of the time they saved you by putting those tricky stickers on there?

Isn't your time worth the upcharge?

Throwing-up-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoti

Now that you put it that way, that makes it an even better day. Those stickers always seem to stick to the darndest (is that a word) places.

Archived