TVF going away? Please help.

caserri

I was just informed by our provider that the automatic payment for our license and hosting fees was declined due to insufficient funds in our account. Unfortunately, I was unaware that the funds were low and as a result, I'm am financially unable to replenish the account before the expiration date of our service contract which is tomorrow, June 13.

We are currently exactly $101.96 short and if not paid by sometime tomorrow, June 13, our license and hosting will expire causing a service interruption until such time that it is paid.

Our providers auto deduct directly from our TVF PayPal account so any donation anyone could provide would help immensely.

If you want to help and hopefully raise the needed $101.96 by tomorrow, please hit the donate image in the upper right corner. Any little bit will help.

If for some reason we fail to make payment before service is interrupted, you can still help by sending a direct donation to support@vendiscuss.net and service will be restored once the bill is paid.

Also, any updates on the progress will be posted on our Facebook page so be sure to like us.

Thanks everyone in advance.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I donated $20 because I really enjoy participating in this forum. Let's keep this forum alive.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much! I'm happy to say that in less than an hour, our members stepped up and completely took care of this.

If you enjoy what we do here and find value in it, thank members like dkochan. I invite the others who donated to post here as well so you can be recognized, or at least give me permission to mention you.

No further funds are needed at this point but help for future bills is always appreciated.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well TVF must not like my Confederate money when I tried to donate I never heard back from anybody. :huh:

Are you joking or did I miss something?

Are you joking or did I miss something?

About a month ago I went to donations and put $xx.xx and never heard back from TVF, no joke. I figured TVF was loaded and didn't need any support.

mike

I apologize Mike. I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying. was the transaction denied? Or did you not receive the thank you email?

Either way we are definitely not loaded. in fact, most months we are a mere hours away from being shut down before we accumulate enough funds to pay the bills. If your transaction didn't go through and you didn't receive my thank you email I greatly apologize. We do appreciate every donation we get. I'm not sure how many times you've donated, but your account does show you as a supporter if that means anything.

Again I apologize for the oversight.

I apologize Mike. I'm not quite sure I understand what you are saying. was the transaction denied? Or did you not receive the thank you email?

Either way we are definitely not loaded. in fact, most months we are a mere hours away from being shut down before we accumulate enough funds to pay the bills. If your transaction didn't go through and you didn't receive my thank you email I greatly apologize. We do appreciate every donation we get. I'm not sure how many times you've donated, but your account does show you as a supporter if that means anything.

Again I apologize for the oversight.

caserri

I went back and went thru it again and it took my money to help support this forum.

mike

Just wanted to let everyone know that poplady1 took us over the top with a donation today. We are paid up until August 13!

Thank you everyone.

Our nonprofit has a business fund in which we offer to start up business owners funds for website development or to existing businesses that contribute to the overall betterment of the vending industry.  You might want to apply for a one time annual payment for your internet hosting.  Let me email you the form. It is a one time fund but it handles the fees for 12 months.

• 2 weeks later...

What about creating an area where only paying members can access? This is a good way that members can have an area that isn't searchable by google and can be our little play area. I'd be happy to pay $15/year for something like that.

I found out that all of the funds for website funds have been assigned for the year.  Next year for sure and then you won't have to worry about it for a year.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we are down to our final 24 hours. $43.49 is all we need to keep the lights on for another month.

As a reminder, If we don't make it, you can still donate to support@vendiscuss.net after we are gone to get us back up. Follow us on Facebook for updates.

Thank you!

Archived