Whats your best Selling 2" toy Capsule ?

westlakevending

Its time for me to rotate product and get rid of some of the toy capsules that I have out. All of them have been at the same location for a few months. I plan on ordering more toy capsules for my family rest. just wanted to know what other vendors have out there that is selling well..........Thanks

Shawn

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

hey guys I have the same question.come veterans of bulk vending what are your best selling caps?

Flatline has a new 2" cap called guns & stuff. It is selling well for me. Also, splat from Flatline has been great for quite awhile. They have a leader mix blast pack that you can mix with all your dogs that don't sell. This surprisingly is one of my top sellers and gets rid of a bunch of garbage at the same time!

Bandables, Bling Teeth and Ben 10 Figurines are my biggest sellers.

Bok Choy Boy was doing good but sales have been fading lately.

Domo is something I’ve been trying for the past two months and seems to do fine.

Flatline has a new 2" cap called guns & stuff. It is selling well for me. Also, splat from Flatline has been great for quite awhile. They have a leader mix blast pack that you can mix with all your dogs that don't sell. This surprisingly is one of my top sellers and gets rid of a bunch of garbage at the same time!

What's the cost on the blast pack and count

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

What's the cost on the blast pack and count

I think the last time I bought the blast pack they were running a special. It is 20 capsules & I think it was $8.00. A very nice live display is $4.75. This is well worth it. These are selling very well for me at $.75 and the one remaining location I have at $.50 sells out in a month. It is so nice to be able to get rid of old/non-selling inventory quickly. It may sound expensive but it is worth every penny!

I think the last time I bought the blast pack they were running a special. It is 20 capsules & I think it was $8.00. A very nice live display is $4.75. This is well worth it. These are selling very well for me at $.75 and the one remaining location I have at $.50 sells out in a month. It is so nice to be able to get rid of old/non-selling inventory quickly. It may sound expensive but it is worth every penny!

I ordered 40 blast packs thank you for the info

Archived