I'm looking for an in-person locator. Please help guys.

I'm looking for a good in-person locator for locating honor boxes, bulk candy vending machines, full-line drink machines, full-line snack machines and video games. They don't have to locate the larger machines but they definitely must be good at locating honor boxes and bulk candy machines. I've tried emailing Howard Goldstein (Space Coast Locators) to get pricing for these but he's not emailing me back. Did he go out of business? 

Does anyone know of any good in-person locators and if so who are they and what would they charge me for these things? Your help would be much obliged.

I'm looking for a good in-person locator for locating honor boxes, bulk candy vending machines, full-line drink machines, full-line snack machines and video games. They don't have to locate the larger machines but they definitely must be good at locating honor boxes and bulk candy machines. I've tried emailing Howard Goldstein (Space Coast Locators) to get pricing for these but he's not emailing me back. Did he go out of business? 

Does anyone know of any good in-person locators and if so who are they and what would they charge me for these things? Your help would be much obliged.

The best one i know of is in the mirror pay them in compliments and courage and if that does not work give them a swift kick in A@! and im sure you will be happier then ever.

The best one i know of is in the mirror pay them in compliments and courage and if that does not work give them a swift kick in A@! and im sure you will be happier then ever.

Agreed.

Agreed. Again and again.

• 1 month later...

Archived