A&A flate machine giving out free product, help!

shepherdsflock

I've received two calls from a location that kids have been able to jiggle the coin slide on one column enough to get the cardboard sleeve to poke through and grab it. They've taken a bunch of product doing this. The machine is an A&A four column machine. So far it only seems to be effecting one column. I don't know if it's an issue with the sleeves the product is packaged in or if it is a problem with the machine. Has anyone else experienced this?

Cardboard sleeves are not all the same thickness from one supplier to the next.

Some suppliers have gone real thin on their cardboard.

So thin, in fact, that I have had problems with misvends using their flat product.

So, the problem may not be the machine....is the flat you are experiencing problems with from A&A by any chance?

Cardboard sleeves are not all the same thickness from one supplier to the next.

Some suppliers have gone real thin on their cardboard.

So thin, in fact, that I have had problems with misvends using their flat product.

So, the problem may not be the machine....is the flat you are experiencing problems with from A&A by any chance?

No, it's Super Scented from VSI. My best seller:( I've got some old stuff in the machine that I would much rather see misvend. It would help it move!

I had a similar issue with Beaver machine which has a different type of mech on it but I think it may be a similar kind of issue.  As mentioned above, unload the machine and make sure all the parts are reset to normal and then reload.  It that is not it I would replace the mech all together.  It may just have too much play in it.

Archived