Flat vending sizes

jerry1973

I bought a route a couple months ago, and it came with a couple flat vendors on location and several in storage and several boxes of tattoos. My problem is that most of the tattoos are 4.5 x 3, but some of or most of the machines take the smaller 3.5 x 2.5 product. Is there a way to convert the 3.5 x 2.5 to the larger tats/stickers? And places like flat line advertise tattoos but don't say what size they are, what is the standard? And how can a person know what they are getting? 

I bought a route a couple months ago, and it came with a couple flat vendors on location and several in storage and several boxes of tattoos. My problem is that most of the tattoos are 4.5 x 3, but some of or most of the machines take the smaller 3.5 x 2.5 product. Is there a way to convert the 3.5 x 2.5 to the larger tats/stickers? And places like flat line advertise tattoos but don't say what size they are, what is the standard? And how can a person know what they are getting?

What type of machines are they. You may have jumbo tats

post-4798-0-25466400-1375038382_thumb.jpg

I honestly don't know what brand this machine is, but I have 3-4 of them

They only accept 3.5x2.5 (and that might be very common I'm not sure) but

Is 3.5x2.5 the common size when you buy tatts?

I guess maybe the main thing that i have question about is if I buy tatts from flatline are they going to be in 4.5x3 folders or 3.5x2.5? If someone could measure what they are getting I would appreciate it. I actually have some of each size, and I don't know if someone just loaded the smaller cards or if its an older size that im dealing with. 

Sorry guys, I was out of the office yesterday. All of our stickers & tattoos come in the standard size folders 4.5" x 3"

Thanks for the info Mike. Also I'd like to remind everyone that if you have specific questions for suppliers on the forum, you can always ask them directly in the pipeline. That's what it's there for.

Ok thanks very much for the clarification, I think the machines that I got are some old baseball card machines as havending said or something along those lines. Its a little bit of a bummer since I have like 6 of these haha, but at least I know what im working with now. Thanks much!!

Jerry, the smaller size 3.5" x 2.5" I believe are the old Biovite style folders which are pretty hard to find, especially in small quantity. You may be able to find some one who will cut down the standard folders for you.

Archived