Flatline FREE pallet freight for TVF members

caserri

this is a great deal,but perhaps some day there could be a sale for smaller vendors?

Small or large operator this is a great deal less than 4 cent each heck empty caps are 2.5 cent. And yes I have sold these and they are doing very well at .50. I ordered last month and thought we would run a cycle or two then pull them out and toss them in a mix. But after the next cycle I'm sure they will be out. He also has Disney planes for 25 a box at other suppliers that would be 32 to 35. Keep this in mind Cars is the most profitable license to date for Disney. I saw a report on one of the news shows that Disney made cars 2 solely for the merchandising.

Small or large operator this is a great deal less than 4 cent each heck empty caps are 2.5 cent.

I agree.

Even though I haven't tried these, the cost is pretty low.

I haven't had ANY success with capped tatts but I am probably giving these a try.

The price is low enough to consider them as a good filler product if they don't sell on their own.

Even though smaller vendors won't qualify for this free shipping deal, a lot of us use Flatline for our tatts/stickers already.

So, we can always add some of this product to an order of flat product and make the most of our shipping dollar....that's what I'll be doing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived