The Chattanooga chickens

havending

No it's not the new sports team. It's my fleet of All American Chickens in Chattanooga, TN. They were placed about 25 days ago and while our service cycle would normally have a couple more weeks I started to get calls last week saying machines were low. We are heading up to Gatlinburg today for vacation so I also loaded up eggs. Machines did an adv of 275. On the way back next week we are going to spend a day in Chattanooga locating. On a side note wife said servicing a chicken was easy. Better than a rack

Can we start putting all the AAC threads into its own forum?  Seriously folks, it is tedious seeing this over and over.   We get it already.

I know I shouldn't even click on the threads and I should probably start doing that.  It is too friggen hot out right now and I need to go cool off.

Can we start putting all the AAC threads into its own forum?  Seriously folks, it is tedious seeing this over and over.   We get it already.

I know I shouldn't even click on the threads and I should probably start doing that.  It is too friggen hot out right now and I need to go cool off.

you have option of not clicking or putting members on ignore if you dont want to see there post.

Alright, sorry about the minor blow up.  I think I literally had a bit of a fever that I am still recovering from.  The heat down here doesn't help out either during collections.

Personally, I like reading about these chickens. I know the operators are kinda tooting their own horn when they state how much money the machines make but hey, at least it makes for a good read. Sometimes I feel like im right there in the location with them. I especially like when they get into a SV location or use it to bump a competitor.

Im really interested to see if the chicken operators enthusiasm lasts in the months to come and if the chickens keep producing well or if the revenue drops and the chickens end up laying an egg.

Either way its an adventure and thats vending. Keep the stories coming!

percentage wise,how many of your locations call you when machines are low havending?

What I have seen over the years is that the more value a location sees in a machine for them the more they will pitch in and call or make a refund for an issue etc. chickens hold a lot of product but appear to sell down fast once eggs are down past the glass there is still a case of eggs on the machine. But hard to put a % on it vs racks. But I will say they always call if a chicken goes empty same for cranes.

Archived