For those of you with acrylic boxes selling York Patties........

The whole point of this forum is to openly share information so we can all improve our results. You've 'drank from the well' so to speak and have asked and had answered many questions on here. Now you claim that your ability to think outside the box using social science is providing exceptional results but refuse to share specifics.

If your unwilling to share specifics then you are just posting empty words.

Instead of critisizing how another vendor gets locations, maybe you should just worry about how you get your own.

Unconventional thinking usually comes from one of two sources.

1. Someone who schools themselves in the conventional ways and uses this learning to create a new path towards conventional goals.

or

2. Someone who knows little or nothing of conventional methods yet tries to blaze new trails as a blind man under the guise of a forward thinker.

I wholly support the first type of thinker and abhor the second.

The former is a trailblazer. The latter a goof.

I will draw no conclusions...time will surely tell the rest of this tale.

I'm not going to post openly about my findings yet Makes Cents because like I stated above, I haven't yet fully applied the scientific method (which includes the test of time.) Because I don't know yet completely if this works 100% or not (over time), I'm not willing to post about it because I want to be sure that anyone else who does the same thing isn't going to lose money on it. Therefore while I'm sure it's difficult to be patient here, that's unfortunately what you and everyone else are going to have to do. Believe me though when I say this I CAN'T WAIT TO POST ABOUT IT BECAUSE I'M READY TO PROVE THOSE SIMPLETON MINDED PEOPLE WRONG. WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW ALREADY DOES THAT. I do promise though that I will be posting about all of this some time in the not too distant future. When I post this information I want other people to prosper from it.  

I'm glad you said that "the whole point of this forum is to openly share information so we can all improve our results." Try telling that to somebody like Sherlock. How and why that guy became moderator, I have no idea. He always seems to be hell bent on trying to shoot down new ideas and is completely intolerant towards any type of unconventional thinking. Try this quote on for size that he said:

"There is a wrong way to go about setting up your vending business.

Ignoring the advice of experienced vendors is one of them.

I know because I would have made plenty of start-up errors had it not been for the kind advice of others around here."

AND

"Unconventional thinking usually comes from one of two sources.

1. Someone who schools themselves in the conventional ways and uses this learning to create a new path towards conventional goals.

or

2. Someone who knows little or nothing of conventional methods yet tries to blaze new trails as a blind man under the guise of a forward thinker.

I wholly support the first type of thinker and abhor the second.

The former is a trailblazer. The latter a goof."

To me this guy reminds me, for whatever reason, of Barney Fife. I don't know why, maybe it's because he shares the exact same personality archetype of that character in the TV show. Anyway I think you can see that just simply based on the ridiculousness of the statements like these that he makes. Do you think the Wright Brothers or Nikola Tesla or Carl Jhung were ever like that? If he were around at that time he would have been one of the ones openly mocking them until they proved to him how much of an ignorant fool he is. He leaves NO ROOM for any kind of new expansive ideas and I doubt very seriously if he has ever even had a creative, outside-the-box thought of his own. Instead he resorts to just attempting to police others to conventional thought. Personally I think people like that are pitiful and need help.

Anyway, if they don't kick me off for this (for offending Barney and a few of these other simpletons in here), then like I said I will be back within the next several moths and post about it, that's a guarantee. If they do kick me off then you can blame them. Until that time, I'm going back to my honor box business and I'm not posting on here. 

Do you think the Wright Brothers or Nikola Tesla or Carl Jhung were ever like that? If he were around at that time he would have been one of the ones openly mocking them until they proved to him how much of an ignorant fool he is.

Assuming you mean Jung rather than Jhung (don't know who Jhung is)...I wouldn't mock any of those guys.

They knew a lot about the medium in which they were working.

And just an FYI...I'm not taking any of this seriously.

If you feel a bit of a noose tightening around your time here on TVF, it's not because of anything you've said about me.

I could not care any less about what someone I only know via the internet thinks of me.

But, I do care about making sure rules around here are followed.

And Mods/Admin around here are pretty good at sniffing out what you are up to...If you need a hint, I'll provide it by way of a question: When you report your box results, will you be doing it as entreprenuer90 or someone else?

Assuming you mean Jung rather than Jhung (don't know who Jhung is)...I wouldn't mock any of those guys.

They knew a lot about the medium in which they were working.

And just an FYI...I'm not taking any of this seriously.

If you feel a bit of a noose tightening around your time here on TVF, it's not because of anything you've said about me.

I could not care any less about what someone I only know via the internet thinks of me.

But, I do care about making sure rules around here are followed.

And Mods/Admin around here are pretty good at sniffing out what you are up to...If you need a hint, I'll provide it by way of a question: When you report your box results, will you be doing it as entreprenuer90 or someone else?

Maybe we should have a contest for the members and see who can figure out the other usernames? ;D

Well this has been quite amusing..... We've been watching the thevendingbulter, thevendingbutler1, entrepreneur90 and couragetodream troll for awhile now. Yes, they are all the same individual. After my previous post last night we decided to put all these accounts on mod review status. It only took him a few hours to register the additional usernames of returntotestify and honorboxesareawaste.

My only regret is that this also means that we will not learn the big secret, "I'm about to prove within the next several months that a FAR BETTER method for the acrylic honor box business is not found in convention but is found in outside the box thinking. I'll be showing how this business has very little or anything to do with "vending" (whatever that means) and has EVERYTHING to do with the social sciences. Stay tuned......."

I hope I can live with myself...... ;D

• 1 year later...

Thoroughly amusing post!!!   Can we scientifically pursue individuals like this to join the forum in the future?  Can someone think outside of the box and do that for mine and others simple reading pleasure?   Please, someone let me know if this is possible within the next several months.

Archived