One of those days !

sweetstop

Get a nice early start

Start driving away from Micky D's hear a sound from the back like somethings in my tire, Yup a big ol screw!

Odd thing is a month ago I had a flat that they plugged, guess where? 2" away from the new puncture.

Before it goes flat I drive right to my tire shop where they tell me they cant by law plug it again that close to another.

So I guess I need a new tire, you dont want one new tire you should get them in pairs. so thats what I do. He has to go to the other store to get the tires only 20 mins. sure, 90 mins later he gets back 2 new tires and 2 hours later and $250 shorter im on my way.

thes rest of the days sums up like this once I finally start my route.

Pulled a location for spent candy sitting in the sun, they moved it

Pulled another that was hanging by a thread, $0.00 sales (only the 2nd time thats ever happened to me)

Another Is closing up shop, I had two machines there, no call I just happened to be there the day they were closing, at least I got the machines

What seemed like poor sales overall for the day.

Cant win em all I guess!

I can relate. Had a huge buffet close down today.

No shut downs lately thankfully. Actually we have been setting a lot and have 8 sets with in the next couple weeks. I think the economy is getting better a little at a time and there have been a few new places opening.

Archived