Vendstar 3000 with Mexican coins?

FrankyRivers

Hello to everyone, I´ll cut to the chase I am planning to buy a Vendstar 3000 somewhere in Viginia, the problem is that I want to use it with mexican currency, I know for a fact that that without any modification it won`t be possible, but is there a way to make it? I would really apreciate it if you guys could help, also if someone has a vendstar 3000 I would buy it. Greetings!

Hello to everyone, I´ll cut to the chase I am planning to buy a Vendstar 3000 somewhere in Viginia, the problem is that I want to use it with mexican currency, I know for a fact that that without any modification it won`t be possible, but is there a way to make it? I would really apreciate it if you guys could help, also if someone has a vendstar 3000 I would buy it. Greetings!

Call AA or NW and buy machines for peso

Don't see why they wouldnt take pesos as they already take slugs, chuck e cheese tokens, stir sticks, Canadian quarters, cardboard and just about anything else you can ram through the coin mech.

Call AA or NW and buy machines for peso

Thanks for the brilliant idea, I did not know about that couple brands, I have already sent them an email, lets wait,

Don't see why they wouldnt take pesos as they already take slugs, chuck e cheese tokens, stir sticks, Canadian quarters, cardboard and just about anything else you can ram through the coin mech.

Hahaha, Dude  Im expecting some serious feedback , thanks anyway.

Thanks for the brilliant idea, I did not know about that couple brands, I have already sent them an email, lets wait,

Hahaha, Dude  Im expecting some serious feedback , thanks anyway.

It actually is serious feedback. Be prepared to get all kinds of stuff in coin trays if you use vendstars. Vendstar is out of business so you have to get parts off eBay, cl, or a few random suppliers. Be prepared to pay for parts. I think vendstars are a good entry level machine so it may be a good machine for you to start with if you are experimenting. But if you are serious about vending don't use vendstars and stick with the other machine recommendations. You can get parts and support for those machines to fit your specific application. Plus these machines are much harder to defeat or rip off.

Search some of my other posts for my reviews of vendstars - very few pros and lots of cons. PM me if you really want a Vendstar as I am selling off my fleet using sticking with 1800, Oaks, and Northwesterns.

It actually is serious feedback. Be prepared to get all kinds of stuff in coin trays if you use vendstars. Vendstar is out of business so you have to get parts off eBay, cl, or a few random suppliers. Be prepared to pay for parts. I think vendstars are a good entry level machine so it may be a good machine for you to start with if you are experimenting. But if you are serious about vending don't use vendstars and stick with the other machine recommendations. You can get parts and support for those machines to fit your specific application. Plus these machines are much harder to defeat or rip off.

Search some of my other posts for my reviews of vendstars - very few pros and lots of cons. PM me if you really want a Vendstar as I am selling off my fleet using sticking with 1800, Oaks, and Northwesterns.

I just PMed you, As you wisely say I am just experimenting and I don't want to expend a huge amount of money, since vendstar are the cheapest in the market I think it would be better for me. Thanks for the feedback

Archived