Some of my competition

mjacks

I noticed this when I was out collecting this morning.  One of my machines sitting next to someone elses.  These machines have been empty for a couple months at least.  Crap like this makes my job easier and more profitable.

On a side note the balloons keep selling out so I decided to fill up both sides with balloons.

competition-L.jpg

Besides them being empty your equipment looks 100 times better then your competitors!!! Switching the colors between the two machine looks great on location as well!

Looks like a great location for a small rack!  If gum and balloons do well there, I would imagine toys would too.  Looks like the right lid of the Northwestern double isn't on correctly.  I'm in shock that the management hasn't stowed that machine in a closet, what an eyesore!

Looks like a great location for a small rack!  If gum and balloons do well there, I would imagine toys would too.  Looks like the right lid of the Northwestern double isn't on correctly.  I'm in shock that the management hasn't stowed that machine in a closet, what an eyesore!

I have this balloon machine, a 11 way rack (9 way with 2 wings), Impulse pinball machine, several sticker machines, a scale, plush crane, toy crane and a Tractor Time candy machine.  I think I have it covered pretty well.  ;-)

I have this balloon machine, a 11 way rack (9 way with 2 wings), Impulse pinball machine, several sticker machines, a scale, plush crane, toy crane and a Tractor Time candy machine.  I think I have it covered pretty well.  ;-)

Wow!  Okay, yes you've got quite the collection there! ;D   Only saw the couple machines, so thought there must be room for improvement!  Good job on obtaining such a great location!

I meant to post up picks of this new rack set up before I put it out but I forgot.  Texas folks for sure will get the theme.  This rack is part of my transition from $.50/.25 pricing to $1.00/.50 pricing and I am happy to report that sales were strong despite the price increase.  I have been putting off the change up for a long time but things are going better than expected.  Bring in almost as much revenue but have a higher profit margin.  Can't complain about that.

rack%20set%20up-L.jpg

I meant to post up picks of this new rack set up before I put it out but I forgot. Texas folks for sure will get the theme. This rack is part of my transition from $.50/.25 pricing to $1.00/.50

pricing and I am happy to report that sales were strong despite the price increase. I have been putting off the change up for a long time but things are going better than expected. Bring in almost as much revenue but have a higher profit margin. Can't complain about that.

Ive done the same with my price points and have had good results too. I like the Aggie and Horns color N.W. Looks sharp.

rack%20set%20up-L.jpg

I have been having good luck selling the balloons. On some of mine I am selling the .25 balloons on one side and the .50 punch ball balloons on the other side and both are steady sellers.

I noticed this when I was out collecting this morning.  One of my machines sitting next to someone elses.  These machines have been empty for a couple months at least.  Crap like this makes my job easier and more profitable.

On a side note the balloons keep selling out so I decided to fill up both sides with balloons.

competition-L.jpg

Looks great may want to add choking labels.

I put choking labels on every hopper except gum and candy hoppers. I also put product cards/fronts in every machine. Could be wrong, but that's how I do it.

Looks great may want to add choking labels.

I like how you bought two five head racks instead of one ten head rack. Very good idea because of the versatility down the road if you loose the location for what ever reason. 

I have seen some other operators do that also. 

Yes, I it allows me to split up the racks if I need to fit around existing obstacles.  I am breaking down my bigger racks and going this way for the most part.

I have been having good luck selling the balloons. On some of mine I am selling the .25 balloons on one side and the .50 punch ball balloons on the other side and both are steady sellers.

I put choking labels on every hopper except gum and candy hoppers. I also put product cards/fronts in every machine. Could be wrong, but that's how I do it.

I usually do that but I didn't have any extra fronts on the van at the moment.  I will have to add it later.

Archived