A&A Global

amc-vending

When I was in Phoenix I dealt with ricky at A&A on the west coast, but now that I am in Texas probally be better to deal with their location in MD

Who would ya'll recommend talking to there ?

thanks

When I was in Phoenix I dealt with ricky at A&A on the west coast, but now that I am in Texas probally be better to deal with their location in MD

Who would ya'll recommend talking to there ?

thanks

Your account will stay with your org sales person unless you jump through hoops to change. If he gives good service no reason to change he can pull product from either coast.

Your account will stay with your org sales person unless you jump through hoops to change. If he gives good service no reason to change he can pull product from either coast.

Yup.

Sales rep I use is out of MD, but he has been able to put in orders shipped from either warehouse.

So you should have no need to change reps.

I believe those reps are assigned to your account so even if the order is put in through another sales-rep, your assigned rep gets credit for the sale.

Unless you are unhappy, stick to the same guy.

If you do ever need to change for any reason go with Ann ducote (not sure about spelling)

She's not my rep.

But, I've dealt with her in the past.

Solid. She was definitely solid.

Wish she were my assigned sales rep.

But, my current rep isn't problematic enough to justify a change just yet so I've left it alone.

If you do ever need to change for any reason go with Ann ducote (not sure about spelling)

Ann is my rep and she is good.  She calls me too much but I can live with that.  ;-P  That is what caller id and the mute button is for.

Archived