Does Beaver offer a discount when buying in large quantities?

2bitsgirl

Hi - New to the boards here and must say they are great.  We kind of fell into bulk vending a couple of years ago and have 7 units in a great mall location.  All of our machines are Beavers, but some of them are probably pushing 15 or 20 years old and are looking dated, particularly the gold trim.  Anyway, we need to replace about 125 Beavers in the next 3-4 months.  My question is how much wiggle room do I have in trying to get the best price when buying so many machines?  Would love your thoughts and feedback in helping me get the best price possible.  Thanks. 

If you don't need the looks, then northwestern has pretty decent looking machines for less

If you only want a quality machine that still looks decent, then oak, eagle,and aa global are still cheaper

I believe beaver does do quantity discounts

if your talking about the stands, then these machines ive listed have the same mounting hole dimensions as beaver

just unbolt the old ones and bolt the new ones on.

I think if you read between the lines of the OP, I think they are working with carts and do not need stands. That is what it sounds like to me since they have 7 mall locations. I could be wrong.

Treadmill is correct, our Beaver machines sit on custom made carts/bases made of metal so we want to be certain that the replacement machines fit the existing holes.  Called Beaver yesterday and they were closed for a 4 day Labor day weekend.

Treadmill is correct, our Beaver machines sit on custom made carts/bases made of metal so we want to be certain that the replacement machines fit the existing holes.  Called Beaver yesterday and they were closed for a 4 day Labor day weekend.

Would you be willing to share a pic of one of your custom carts, I'm sure a lot of guys would love to seee what you are doing?

• 4 months later...

Beaver actually offers discounts, but these are lame to the point of dismay.

Lets say a normal beaver is 85 bucks.

If you buy from 50 to 99 each one will be around 83.5

If you buy from 100 to 499 each one will be 81.5........You see what I am talking about.

Archived