Survival bands SSM

havending

I got an order in from SSM and two of the products stick out. Survival bands are great. They have good color and are made well. The clips work great and don't break. They should blow out at 1.00. The jewelry box on the other hand sucks it is NOT up to SSM standards for one inch I have had in the past. It has a lot of filler product in it such as jelly bracelets and jelly rings. I did not brake the bag down and count but eyeballing is I think it's 50/50. The display is set up as a straight mix of the good items (no other items statment). I won't buy this one again until they clean up the product.

I got an order in from SSM and two of the products stick out. Survival bands are great. They have good color and are made well. The clips work great and don't break. They should blow out at 1.00.

No doubt those will do well at $1.

They aren't paracord or Seal approved, but most people dropping quarters in our machines aren't going into a combat zone anytime soon, either.  ;D

The typical buyer from our machines will probably go nuts over those bracelets.

I am passing for now because I have no $1 coin mechs.

But, this product alone has me strongly considering getting some $1 mechs a.s.a.p.!

Do you mind sharing what the cost on those bracelets is?

They aren't paracord or Seal approved, but most people dropping quarters in our machines aren't going into a combat zone anytime soon, either. ;D

But, this product alone has me strongly considering getting some $1 mechs a.s.a.p.!

They are a quarter each. Freight was good though just 12.00 per 500 caps

Hey havending, you try the cool coils bracelets

I have not but they look good. They are listed under the .50 vend so not sure about the cost.

They aren't paracord or Seal approved, but most people dropping quarters in our machines aren't going into a combat zone anytime soon, either. ;D

You have a chicken you can go up to 5.00

• 2 months later...

Archived