caserri

I've been using my free time this labor day working on some bulk labels for you guys. I have uploaded a few versions this weekend. I did the basic gumball, bouncy ball, mystery mix, and 25c price labels. They are all high resolution and are suitable for desktop or print shop printing. I will be doing color and price variations of each at some point.

Check them out and if you are looking for something specific, let me know. Remember, I'm not a label designer or label seller. I did these to offer up for free in the hopes that they would help some members.

Enjoy!

Bulk Labels

Thanks guys. Like I said, I'm going to be adding price and color variations for each label so if there are any suggestions, let me know.

Also, if you guys think the price strips need to be longer than 8", let me know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Just added a couple of 50c price strips. They are red and white and feature 2 quarters.

2 files are available...

• White for white background
  • Clear for transparent static cling printing

Here is a lo-fi sample of this label. The ones in the download area are higher resolution...

Enjoy!

post-1-0-96397600-1378167657_thumb.png

Also, I am designing these things off the top of my head. If you find the proportions are off (text too big/small, strip labels too long/short) please let me know so I can adjust them. For example, I think the quarters and text on this label may be too big and the strip itself too short?

OK, I'm convinced that the strips are too short. Can someone measure around a globe and let me know how many inches it is? I would like to make these long enough to go all the way around.

i think that it would be great if you could make .50, .75., and 1.00 labels with the quarter pictures, like for example put 2 pictures of a quarter on one side  and a picture of one quarter on the other side for .75, a picture of 1 quarter on each side for .50, etc.

Extra credit: do variations, like both side by side and stacked for .50. the two quarters picture on both left and right sides for .75 mechs.

also it would be great if you could put arrows below the pictures of the quarters, pointing down to the slots where the coins are placed

Thank you so much for your work

i think that it would be great if you could make .50, .75., and 1.00 labels with the quarter pictures, like for example put 2 pictures of a quarter on one side and a picture of one quarter on the other side for .75, a picture of 1 quarter on each side for .50, etc.

Extra credit: do variations, like both side by side and stacked for .50. the two quarters picture on both left and right sides for .75 mechs.

also it would be great if you could put arrows below the pictures of the quarters, pointing down to the slots where the coins are placed

Thank you so much for your work

All do-able. I'll work on these suggestions. Thanks!

Archived