Locks

Lake Cities Vending

I'm looking to change my locks to 1 key to make running my route easier. I have Beaver's Northwestern and AA machines. Anybody have any experience with Wicer or Camlock. Wicer advertises locks for Beaver and Northwestern using the same key for $5.25. I don't know what Camlock charges. Looking for feedback.

I thought about doing this too.  But not only that, but make the coin box lock different from the candy key.

Maybe we could start a free lock exchange somehow so people could list what lock and key number they have to swap?

Bart

I'm looking to change my locks to 1 key to make running my route easier. I have Beaver's Northwestern and AA machines. Anybody have any experience with Wicer or Camlock. Wicer advertises locks for Beaver and Northwestern using the same key for $5.25. I don't know what Camlock charges. Looking for feedback.

LAI is the best

I have been making progress towards that same goal as of late.  I am using camlock and they have done a good job so far.  I had a bad batch of locks and they are replacing them no problems.

I share a location with another vender and he has other locations he tried to sell me and all his machines have the key number written on the top of the product card.... People do all kinds of weird things!

Sorry my last post was off topic....

I have been thinking about it BUT its money I just don't have.

I have only bought used machines so I have about 8-10 different keys.

Some key # I have not put out on location and just use to keep spare parts together..

Yes I would love to have all my machine keyed the same.

Archived