TNT online ordering

havending

I see top notch has online ordering now. Looks user friendly but ouch on prices. Those are sucker prices

Their website says, " Login or Call for Your Wholesale / Distributor Pricing."

I typically pay $15 - $17 a bag for 1" product and $27 - $34 for 2" product from TNT.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Their website says, " Login or Call for Your Wholesale / Distributor Pricing."

I typically pay $15 - $17 a bag for 1" product and $27 - $34 for 2" product from TNT.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

When top notch saw the post my phone rang. She said the site is only about a week old and still new to them. But operators who purchase from them should contact their sales person to obtain a log on and that the operators pricing would then up date. It's good to know that there was not an increase. I was also told that in about a month they will have a zipper product. Zipper products are hot right now they sell well even at the 1.00 price point.

Got my username set up. All my current pricing displayed. Glad to see I can finally do on-line ordering... Surprised no other distributor has a system set up. Nice work TNT.

Vendit,

Why not come clean and tell us all who you are. Think before you answer because our software knows more about you than you'd think.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Hello TVD members,

So glad some of you have checked out the new website with on line ordering! ;D  Now,You can all order vending product in the middle of the night in your jammies!

I want you all to know that the prices on the website are what we call 'retail' prices and are put there for the customers who find us on the web that want to buy one bag of erasers for their kids birthday party....or are looking for toys but do not operate a vending route.

All of our customers will be provided with their own log in and password info that will access them to their pricing.  If you are not a current customer and want wholesale pricing, please email me or call us and we will provide you with your own log in info.

We have a lot of cool stuff coming out soon!

Halloween sticky, zipper bracelets and a whole new eraser line! I will be posting special offers here for TVD members as well. (check the supplier section)

Lastly, just to clarify, TNT does not run their own vending route.

Feel free to call with any questions or comments on the new system!

Thank you members!

Rachel

TNT 800-572-2501

Archived