ATTENTION LOCATORS

caserri

We will soon be launching a fantastic new feature here on TVF that will showcase your services. This will be a WIN for the whole community. Since I don't know how many locators we have on board, or who they are, I am asking you to contact me. If you are interested in learning more, please email me at support@vendiscuss.net and I will provide you with further details.

Please put "TVF Locator" and your member name in the subject line.

TVF Locator... I'm all ears :huh:

Have not received your email yet. Please send an email as prescribed in post #1 and I will forward the details.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Gotten several replies from locators and I just wanted to let them know that I'll be sending each of them more detailed info this weekend. We have several interested locators to start so if you are a locator, and want more info, please send your email. Your competition already has!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Any other locators interested in hearing more before we get this going? I sent an info pack out to the locators who contacted me. If you did not receive my email, please let me know.

I think it's some sort of "locator collective" where members can order a certain number of locations by area code and either the locators can bid against each other to fill orders or first come first served to fill them.  At least that's what I hope it is.

I think it's some sort of "locator collective" where members can order a certain number of locations by area code and either the locators can bid against each other to fill orders or first come first served to fill them. At least that's what I hope it is.

Great idea

Archived