Getting my feet wet, would like some guidance...

I'm waiting to see what the shipping difference is minus the stands.  Also, I'm going with PM Supreme with the small panel head for all 5, not PO89.

I am testing the waters, not going "all in" yet.  If I were going all-in, I would be optimizing # of heads + stands on the same order to get the most for my shipping dollar.  My understanding is that toys are much lighter to ship (which makes sense, a lot more air space vs candy density).  Also, I recall that many have had problems with the capsules coming open in shipping with A&A.  If that is not an issue, please correct me.

PM Surpeme, PO89...same logic applies regarding shipping of stands no matter which model you are buying.

Toys are lighter to ship, but if you haven't considered bouncy balls already, you may want to.

Bouncy balls sell better than many capped toys.

Yet, those things are HEAVY when ordering in quantity.

So adding them to an order of stands/equipment is a good idea.

You may want to factor in some bb's to that order quote with and without the stands.

Yes. Opened caps are an issue through A&A.

The good news is that the issue is with whoever is capping them doing a crappy job and not the caps themselves.

Once you re-cap them, they stay shut...but it does blow to have to recap when you have bags and bags and bags of that stuff.

We don't have Sam's club out here, only Costco & Walmart for the bigger chains.  What are my best options for Skittles & Peanut M&Ms should I decide to run heads with candy?  Walmart has a 42 oz bag of PMM for $8.98 and a 41oz bag of Skittles for $6.98.

Archived