Duck Dynasty is here....

Flatline Mike

... well, almost. We are taking pre-orders for Duck Dynasty stickers while we await final artwork approval from the actors and A&E! We anticipate having them in stock by the end of the month and ready to ship.

Duck Dynasty

Introductory Price Only $26/Box

Mention that you saw this on The VENDiscuss Forum and receive one free display per box!

... well, almost. We are taking pre-orders for Duck Dynasty stickers while we await final artwork approval from the actors and A&E! We anticipate having them in stock by the end of the month and ready to ship.

Introductory Price Only $26/Box

Mention that you saw this on The VENDiscuss Forum and receive one free display per box!

guess I am going to have to make another call to ya :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pre-ordered 6 boxes yesterday, all the little rednecks around here gonna be happy, happy, happy!

Got my preorder in too. Looking forward to getting them out. Willy was on college game day this a.m., and I saw in lowes today that they have d.d. dog treats. These guys could sale anything at the moment.

N

As long as they can sell stickers for me I'll be happy. Somebody should make some 1" capsuled toys with some kind of duck dynasty theme, I bet that would do well, too.

There selling dog treats. Stickers will sale. As a matter of fact cant think of the last sticker that really targeted kids, teens, adults.

• 2 weeks later...

Duck Dynasty Sticker pre-orders are shipped, introductory price holds until the end of the month! Get yours today at $26/box. Also check out the new Pink & Black Sugar Tattoos #6, a follow up to last seasons #1 tattoo and our sassy new prismatic Oval Stickers #3. These would make 3 great selections for you machines!

They aren't even on the website yet but you can see them on our Facebook page at Flatline Corp. give us a like while you're there!

Archived