Coast to Coast and Lease Station

havending

I know that there have been a couple members here that had bad luck with coast to coast products.  I run Toy Taxi machines and have had very good results with the performance.  Well to fast forward a bit I do very well with chickens and have a some locations that really kill it.  A few of these locations have asked for more machines like the chicken but other theme EBVs work and locations know it.  Well I figured I would order the coat to coast monkey to try it out and if it was a good unit I would order more.  I almost always pay for machines out right most bulk units wont produce the cash flow to finance. But EBVs do.  A friend of mine who is a CPA told me that when I finance machines I should have them structured as a lease because of the tax breaks.  Well I went to the coast to coast web site clicked on the chicken then clicked on their finance option. They offer finance through Lease Station.  I fill out the app and after faxing the items that they requested business license, ID, banking info really just basic info normally required I was approved.  Lease Station uses a follow up email and a couple phone call to complete the sale the process took a couple weeks total.  The last call from them was yesterday it was the verify call to make sure I agreed to the terms.  At the end of the call I was told everything looked good and they would contact coast to coast to ship the machines.

So then I get an email from Lease Station last night to inform me that they NO LONGER finance route machines. The agent knew it was for a route because he asked several times is I had a location ready for the machine.  So I wasted two weeks on this and have useless credit inquires ran.  Stay far away from Lease Station and in fact I refuse to buy a monkey now.  Coast to Coast Should have done their job to insure that Lease Station was a good fit for them and their customers.  I would have to suspect that nearly everything that the sell is for a route so the may want to pick a new finance partner. 

Holy Cow!

What a waste of time that turned out to be.

Halfway through the post I was still thinking there would be a happy ending...oh well...

I really wanted it to be positive but it is what it is. I sent a couple friends to lease station so I'm going to look like a fool.

Archived