changing the price

dragstarchad

I have a royal venders pop machine s#0053-1157ae  m#rvmce 350-10pe2756 . Dixie- Norco bill changer and a mars coin meg. the unit has a small screen above there the coins go in that is lite up and says .50 cents. I need to change the price to a dollar? can it be done and if so how? I think the date on the unit is 1992? and not sure if it is a single price unit or not?

Did you try reading the instruction label inside the machine?

That model number looks wrong to me.

Please post a photo of the board and the serial number plate.

Walta

I believe this is a Merlin 2000 machine, and you will press the mode button on the logic board while watching your display.  Each press of the mode button will move to another menu item.  If you see Prc, PrIC or COST, that is the pricing menu.  If you don't see one of those menus then hold your foot against the door switch to the right of the delivery chute while you press the mode button.  This will step you through the extended menu item where you will find Prc, PrIC, or COST.  When one of those shows on the display you can simply press the selection you want to change the price on.  The first press will raise the price and releasing and pressing the button again will reverse that.  When you reach the target price let go and it's saved.  Press any other select buttons you need to change prices on.  When done, close the door and verify the prices.

Archived