where to buy specific products that normally come in variety packs

sturtzy

Yes  . . .  In general Vistar is a little bit more expensive however on some items they are the same or lower.

Vistar does have their downfalls but here are some of the positives that I can think of at the moment

• They have a much larger selection than Sams or Costco (example - I had customers recently request Sweet Tarts (actual Sweet Tarts in the roll not the chewy minis that Sam's sells) & Mike & Ikes which Sam's does not sell & got them for around .55 per package)
  • They deliver to you so you don't have to drive to get the product
  • You use your computer & order from them directly
  • You can create order lists & save them so that you can place future orders more easily
  • They sell 16 oz water that is vendable from can machines
  • If you have a freezer big enough you can order frozen pastries & store them & only sell what you need so you don't throw away product that doesn't sell before it expires.
  • They sell Jack Links beef jerky which has a really long shelf life & sells for a pretty high price point while still allowing you to make a good margin on it. (I put beef Jerky in some of my snack machines & since then they have been generating more profit than the soda machines that are right next to them.
  • They sell pork rinds which I have been unable to find at Sams & several of my locations just tear them up every time I put them in my snack machines.
  • They offer other flavors of Pop Tarts besides the standard Strawberry & Brown Sugar that Sam's sells.

That's all I can think of right now.

Which Pork Rind product are you buying from Vistar?  I can't find them in my catalog?  I buy all my chips from them and thought I knew the catalog well......but after reviewing it......I can't find the Rinds!!!  Any other odd things you sell from there that work well for you outside the traditional top dogs?  Thanks.  Wait.....FOUND THEM!  Rudolph Foods!!!

Which Pork Rind product are you buying from Vistar?  I can't find them in my catalog?  I buy all my chips from them and thought I knew the catalog well......but after reviewing it......I can't find the Rinds!!!  Any other odd things you sell from there that work well for you outside the traditional top dogs?  Thanks.  Wait.....FOUND THEM!  Rudolph Foods!!!

I sell the Southern Recipe BBQ Pork Rinds.

Put out by Rudolph foods.

They sell good.

Archived