Dixie Narco 501T/MPC-8

mojorhino

Scored this DN 501T today for $100 bucks

gallery_6992_181_696397.jpg

The same guy I bought the National 145 / SnackTron 1 off of said that he would sell it for $100 if I bought them both for $200. The coin mech & validator both work on this one + it also had a $75 tax stamp on the front & there was at least $35 worth of coins in the mech so I figured for $200 bucks I couldn't really couldn't go wrong.

gallery_6992_181_589769.jpg

He had duplicates of both machines at that location & said that they didn't two need of them which is why they were selling them.

I'm gonna have to take it home & store it for now,  . . until I can get the $ & time to fix it up & place it somewhere.

I figured I would get the threads started that way when I needed parts, advice, etc. . .  The threads will already be started.

Nice score!

I have one to, just paid more for it. I was vending 20 oz  Powerade out of the middle slots with no problem. I was given some bottle shims out of a e-machine and cut them down to fit the T-machine.

mike

mojorhino, let me know by PM if you need any parts for this machine too, as I have tons of DN parts.  A couple of things to note on the MPC machines, unless you have experience with one, the programming is very different than SII or SIID machines.  Also, the MPC will never give you any credit for $5 bills, so don't bother with trying to get the machine to take a 5.  Neither DN or anyone else has ever put an update out for the MPC boards.

Check with vendors exchange.  They might have an update for it.

You could always put a greenwick kit in it and convert to MDB.

I hope coca cola has no claims to it.

I know in my area Coke stopped selling machines about 15 years ago.  They scrapped them when they got outdated.

Archived