Hello from Maine

Mistah Mike

I figured I should introduce myself now that I have posted a few times and dragged old threads to the top. Name is Mike, I work in Maine for a vending company(I'm not naming the company for privacy, not because I'm ashamed of where I work) that has been around since the 50's and employees about 100 people in three branches. I started in '05 as a routeman and paid my dues servicing a shipyard and then moved over to a high volume account that was about 13 locations for just one company in 7 different buildings. Fast forward a couple years and I got into the repair/refurbishment side of the business. That's what I do now, I refurb, repair, and install vendors. I've been doing the maintenance side of vending for about 5 years now and still to this day I see new stuff and learn all the time. 

I hope to learn from more experienced vendors and do my part to help the guys just getting into it.

Hey welcome to the forum. This is a great community and a gold mine of helpful information. It sounds like you are on the full-line side of vending. I my self do not operate full-line but there are many members here who do. Thanks for posting and again, welcome.

Archived