IAAPA- who's attending ?

Cmiller

Text me and let me know what the show price is on 5 inch knobby

You have to be there to get the show discounts, that's part of the incentive to have you stop by the booth. Even we at the office don't know what's going to be offered.

I'll will be stopping by

I let Ann know that. See Brian Ross there. He'll sort you out.

You have to be there to get the show discounts, that's part of the incentive to have you stop by the booth. Even we at the office don't know what's going to be offered.

I let Ann know that. See Brian Ross there. He'll sort you out.

I had hoped to catch the deal that was on VD a week or so ago on balls but I think I missed it. All that was going on a couple days later was the freight on 4 or more. I like to switch to balls sometimes and set a 1/5 and they will play the heck out of it. We use 38 inch machines and will blow them out in two weeks. Please post when they go back on sale I need more. I'm stuck using RI balls thin rubber and odd shapes. AA balls are better quality and don't stick to the claw.

I had hoped to catch the deal that was on VD a week or so ago on balls but I think I missed it. All that was going on a couple days later was the freight on 4 or more. I like to switch to balls sometimes and set a 1/5 and they will play the heck out of it. We use 38 inch machines and will blow them out in two weeks. Please post when they go back on sale I need more. I'm stuck using RI balls thin rubber and odd shapes. AA balls are better quality and don't stick to the claw.

Who's your rep here ?

Archived