nessa

Hi, 

Thinking of purchasing a Mini Melts, from what I understood I would have the rights to the entire region I live in..was wondering if anyone has or owns a Mini Melts and how have you done so far on profit? Did you flop ? Any information would be great. 

Vanessa 

Welcome to the forum nessa.

In researching your question it appears that Minimelts is a knockoff of a product called Dippin Dots which is also sold from machines built by Fastcorp. Because the two products are virtually the same I would be concerned that this new product will be forced to stop production through a cease and desist order or a court ruling that could require anyone owning a Minimelts mach to stop selling the product or to pull all such machines off location. I can't say what the legal fallout from this would be but I would bet before it's over you would lose your investment. Fastcorp builds good machines and you could certainly change to normal ice cream or frozen products to sell if possible. I'm glad you asked before spending your money. Speak to an attorney and do your due diligence before handing any money over.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

Thinking of purchasing a Mini Melts, from what I understood I would have the rights to the entire region I live in..was wondering if anyone has or owns a Mini Melts and how have you done so far on profit? Did you flop ? Any information would be great. 

Vanessa 

I will give you brutal honesty.

you are buying a business opportunity. you are paying a lot of money for nothing

they are NOT a franchise and cannot gaurantee you exclusive rights 

to a region that is simply put a lie, one in a long string of lies and misleading

statements you have been fed. i assume by now you have put some money

into this, please stop now. even if you have put a deposit on it, just walk away

and consider it an expensive lesson. they will keep milking u for more 

until you are bled dry and left with nothing but broken dreams

and an empty bank acct. 

this type of vending is not profitable. this forum is full of people who have

success or are on their way, and we can help guide you to

the right path to earn a living doing vending but

you are going down a road of expense and heart break

you had the right idea to come here and ask questions so please

heed the advice, do not give these ppl are more of ur money

whatever contracts u have tear them up. dont return their calls

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MORE MONEY try to get back what

u have put down, even get lawyer involved if needed