Price setting help

Jray

The price switch block is numbered from 1 to 6.  Switch 1 = .05 and each switch moving to the right doubles in value.  This means sw 2 = .10, sw 3 = .20 and so on.  Simply turn ON the switches that will add up to the vend price you desire.  If the price is incorrect after doing that and the difference between the price it's selling at and what you have set is equal to one of your switch values, move that switch to the off and on positions a few times to clean up the switch contacts.  That should then allow the machine to vend at the correct price.  These coin mechs are no longer repairable, so if yours doesn't work correctly you can PM me for a replacement upgrade.

The company I bought it from said it could be priced up to 1.55

Which using the 5-10-20-40-80 method only uses 5 switches. What is the 6th one for.

Also for the person that replied to my question. What does your company offer? In regards to updating my equip?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do I PM you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sixth switch works the same as all the others and is equal to 1.60.  This coin mech will actually go up to $3.15 but you will likely never go that high.  The model S75 coin mech actually meant it went to a maximum of .75 so someone has put a newer board in this coin mech or put a different label on the out side of it, since yours goes to 3.15, but that is not a problem.  Just price it at what you need and go from there.

If you need to upgrade this coin mech you would have to buy a later model Coinco or Mars single price coin mech.  If you upgraded the coin mech you could then add a bill validator to the machine as well.  Of course this might depend on the model of machine you have and whether a bill validator could be physically installed in the machine.

That machine is going to either be a 4 price, 10 price or multiprice depending on the pricing board installed by the factory in the machine.  The only upgrades to it would be aftermarket boards.  The specific kit is determined by how many prices you have in the machine now.  The kit will allow you to add a bill validator to the machine. 

Unfortunately I don't have a website, but you can seek information on parts by sending me a PM on this forum.  To determine which kit will upgrade your machine you will have to determine the number of prices it's built to handle.  You will find the pricing board on the slide out panel that the coin mech is mounted to.  On the right edge of the pricing board, the number of wires individually connected there equates to the number of prices in the machine.  If you see four wires your machine is a 4 price, if you see ten wires it is a 10 price and if there are no wires on the right edge of the price board it is a multiprice machine.

Please be careful how much you put into 35 year old snack machine.

As a rule I do not want to see anyone spend more than 1/3 of  a machines resale value on repairs.

Your snack machine has value of 10.00 as scrap metal.

If you are lucky and find used working parts

Coin mech 9300L 75.00

Bill acceptor 2501 95.00

10 price to dumb mech kit 125.00

4 hour of your time should be worth 100.00

Now you have 500 in a machine you could not sell for 250.00

I say put the 500 into a newer machine that you could sell for 500 if you needed to.

Walta

Archived