Tokens for bulk

havending

We are going to swap a couple locations over to tokens. These are very high volume spots where we have bulk, chicken and cranes. Does any one know what token size is most close to a quarter. We use AA bulk in those spots so as long as the token is close it will work fine in those machines.

We are going to swap a couple locations over to tokens. These are very high volume spots where we have bulk, chicken and cranes. Does any one know what token size is most close to a quarter. We use AA bulk in those spots so as long as the token is close it will work fine in those machines.

I use the .984 token in my arcade because u can get arcade mechs that will accept a .984 and a quarter. those

are the most versitile. get the mechs form immonex most other brands are junk. i have an american changer 

that takes credit cards and spits out tokens it costs a few extra bucks but worth it

I use the .984 token in my arcade because u can get arcade mechs that will accept a .984 and a quarter. those

are the most versitile. get the mechs form immonex most other brands are junk. i have an american changer

that takes credit cards and spits out tokens it costs a few extra bucks but worth it

Sounds like the way to go.

Archived