Down and dirty on Vendstar 3000

Linsday

I just picked one up off of Ebay for $65.01 shipping included.

I was wondering if I spray paint the machine a different color, if it will look nice or not.

Hope you like it as you bought it from me. I haven't tried painting the machines but I know Krylon makes plastic compatible spray paint that might just work out. I do like having all the parts the same color so I can mix/match and swap out parts as needed. You will find that you want to have spare parts around as the plastic Vendstars dont hold up all that well to heavy usage/abuse.

• 1 year later...

I'm just getting into the biz. I got 80 of them for $1800. Have read a lot of reviews on them and I think they will be a good start for me. possibly opening doors for other machines down the road and good to have while I'm learning. going to try and find a good hands on locator to help me place some and hopefully learn the right openers and closers to place the rest myself. I'm new to the site and am picking up a lot of info. any advice on what to say or not to say when trying to place a vendstar would be appreciated.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok after 4 months of owning 110 vendstars(Yes I Paid TOO Much), the only complains I have are:

1. I am not a fan of the grey, dull color. I like the brighter collors of other machines.

2. Product veiw is limited to the front. I think it makes it easier for someone to pass by it and not know what it is.

3. Quarters get stuck on the product shoot. My hands are large and it is hard to knock the off. If you do not remove them the machine can jam.

Their compact size allows you to place them where other tripples would not fit.

I think I would go blind if I owned 110 vendstars, but I'm happy for ya!

Archived