Today on CL - McD's Tornado

ReillyNoFun

Ive had like 5 of those I sold them all off for $400-$500  each 

they are worthless as a collectable but a good vending machine for bulk stuff 

If I was told the story right the guy who made this machine lost everything..

bill

Maybe he would trade, I have a first edition vendstar said to be valued around 25k.

Hah! :)

Ive had like 5 of those I sold them all off for $400-$500  each 

they are worthless as a collectable but a good vending machine for bulk stuff 

If I was told the story right the guy who made this machine lost everything..

bill

This is exactly what I was thinking clicking on the ad "here's another person with unreasonable expectations!" I had just never seen the machine before, even when I was a kid. Would be interested to hear the guys' story! sounds like he got caught up in that tornado he built.

It's a jet coaster gum ball machine the company that built them build mostly generic models but did units for companies like McDonald, CICI and others. This is the only bulk machine ever licensed by Mc Donald's corp. years ago when I was a store manager for mcd corp we used to go to the manager conventions and the trade show floor was full of suppliers and this machine was there for a few years. I think operators had a hard time getting owners to allow them to install the machines. Bulk is disallowed by mcd corp but there are a few locations that get away with it. There is one large mc d in Orlando on sand lake road that has a big golpher arcade on an upper level

Archived