Smartes Crane S&B

havending

In talked to them at the iaapa show in Florida 2 years ago

I've bought challenger cranes, mixes and parts from him before

so it was nice to put a face to the phone calls

when I asked him about the smarties cranes

He blew me off when I talked to him he was only interested in selling them to operators

who would buy 20-30 at a time

and he quoted me like $3k a crane 

I don't know if he has changed his prices or even realized that I buy that many cranes at a time

but it was a total walk away for me

3k and its just a candy crane with a gimmick

that's happened with other vendors In Vegas earlier this year  adrenaline amusements with their Black out

I was going to order 5 of them  and their salesperson walked away from me mid- question about prizes...

and went to bullshit with someone else and never came back or even said excuse me 

that cost them 30k...

bill

In talked to them at the iaapa show in Florida 2 years ago

I've bought challenger cranes, mixes and parts from him before

so it was nice to put a face to the phone calls

when I asked him about the smarties cranes

He blew me off when I talked to him he was only interested in selling them to operators

who would buy 20-30 at a time

and he quoted me like $3k a crane 

I don't know if he has changed his prices or even realized that I buy that many cranes at a time

but it was a total walk away for me

3k and its just a candy crane with a gimmick

that's happened with other vendors In Vegas earlier this year  adrenaline amusements with their Black out

I was going to order 5 of them  and their salesperson walked away from me mid- question about prizes...

and went to bullshit with someone else and never came back or even said excuse me 

that cost them 30k...

bill

I heard the blackout was a total bomb anyway.. Just saw 1 go at auction yesterday for 2400 i believe..is spoke to some big operators and they said they said they looked good but didn't get repeat play to make it a keymaster / barbercut type of earning game.

As i talked to this group of operators they only spoke about one new game that was hitting big numbers like keymaster etc. and it was the drop the hook game,,I played it at IAAPA and i wasn't really impressed but they said the key was that they could put the xbox ones etc in there cause it was so big.. so for me that knocked me out cause i want smaller footprint games and not larger ones. 

those chinese cranes where really bombing it seemed,, there was a line of cranes about 30 of them all 31" and the only ones that brought over 400 was the taiwan made toy soldier,the chinese ones brought about 2-400 and some had bill acceptors in them..well there was a few brand new smarties like you spoke about that brought 13-1400 but they where almost new.  The big wood rainbow game or whatever that the guys picked up at the shoneys etc on that deal only brought 100 or so each, guy who bought them said he was gonna make a snake terrarium out of it for his mancave!!

this was fullest auction ive seen in a long time,there was actually 2 whole roles of pinballs which is always exciting as they bid them up crazy numbers like 3-4-5K each!! seems pins keep their value more than anything but really don't make squat on a route!

I heard the blackout was a total bomb anyway.. Just saw 1 go at auction yesterday for 2400 i believe..is spoke to some big operators and they said they said they looked good but didn't get repeat play to make it a keymaster / barbercut type of earning game.

As i talked to this group of operators they only spoke about one new game that was hitting big numbers like keymaster etc. and it was the drop the hook game,,I played it at IAAPA and i wasn't really impressed but they said the key was that they could put the xbox ones etc in there cause it was so big.. so for me that knocked me out cause i want smaller footprint games and not larger ones. 

those chinese cranes where really bombing it seemed,, there was a line of cranes about 30 of them all 31" and the only ones that brought over 400 was the taiwan made toy soldier,the chinese ones brought about 2-400 and some had bill acceptors in them..well there was a few brand new smarties like you spoke about that brought 13-1400 but they where almost new.  The big wood rainbow game or whatever that the guys picked up at the shoneys etc on that deal only brought 100 or so each, guy who bought them said he was gonna make a snake terrarium out of it for his mancave!!

this was fullest auction ive seen in a long time,there was actually 2 whole roles of pinballs which is always exciting as they bid them up crazy numbers like 3-4-5K each!! seems pins keep their value more than anything but really don't make squat on a route!

funny we jusst had a auction here this weekend. total bomb, no redemption maybe 5 pcs. we had "baggage wars" filming there. i was there all day so maybe ill be on tv. another TVFer was there as well. It was the worst auction i ever been to complete idiots were bidding up junk ,broke videos going for over $100 . a boxer game that looks like it was on the way to the dump got about 700 bucks i think. 

i never saw a rainbow crane at that auction, in fact never even found one on craigs list under $1,000 i really need a claw car for one so ive been searching for months. i figure they have to be built like tanks for the fact they NEVER seen to come available. 

Archived