Does this sound like a good healthy vending gig?

secund2nun

I have a family member that bought 6 healthy vending machines from a company. He bought each machine for 6000 dollars. The machines are american made, handle credit/debit cards, have a full 3 year warranty. They are refrigerated in the lower half for drinks. They helped him find locations. His machines are all in gyms or mma studios. The machines have been up for a year now. Each machine averages an annual profit of 3000...so he has a 2 year ROI. There are no royalty fees or fees of any kind to the company he bought the machines from. The machine comes with a program to view the inventory/sales statistics from your home. They flew him to Las Vegas to train him. He says they are helpful and still keep in touch. The company is http://healthier4uvending.com/

This certainly is a better deal than some other healthy vending machines that sell for 10000-11000 each plus royalty fees. But my question is for healthy vending would you be better off buying your own machine and scouting your own location? Where is the best place to buy vending machines?

I wonder how much these machines could be bought for. This is the machine he bought for 6000 each:

Machine-animation-17-266x300.jpg

In short no. Plenty of info on here about using combo machines and machines intended for all healthy vending. Just do a search and you will find plenty of info that will tell you to stay away.

I have a family member that bought 6 healthy vending machines from a company. He bought each machine for 6000 dollars. The machines are american made, handle credit/debit cards, have a full 3 year warranty. They are refrigerated in the lower half for drinks. They helped him find locations. His machines are all in gyms or mma studios. The machines have been up for a year now. Each machine averages an annual profit of 3000...so he has a 2 year ROI. There are no royalty fees or fees of any kind to the company he bought the machines from. The machine comes with a program to view the inventory/sales statistics from your home. They flew him to Las Vegas to train him. He says they are helpful and still keep in touch. The company is http://healthier4uvending.com/

This certainly is a better deal than some other healthy vending machines that sell for 10000-11000 each plus royalty fees. But my question is for healthy vending would you be better off buying your own machine and scouting your own location? Where is the best place to buy vending machines?

I wonder how much these machines could be bought for. This is the machine he bought for 6000 each:

Machine-animation-17-266x300.jpg

Probably the best deal I heard of in Healthy vending.  What's more impressive than the price is the monthly gross - you didn't mention how much service is required to gross the $500 per month on each machine which look to be a spin off of the USI line which go for a bit less new.

Archived