Does Anyone Own A Rhino Bulk Candy Machine?

agrantha

Never owned one.

But, wasn't one of our fellow members here a distributor for Rhino for a while?

You would be correct and if memory serves, that member has posted in this thread! ;)

--Steven

It was me ;D

I spent alot of time talking with them a while back and becoming a distributor to add to my site. I did it for two reasons. to offer new machines because I was getting asked for machines because I sold labels and candy at the time. I also needed machines for my own route. I have never used them so after a short while I ordered a few for my self to go on route and was impressed when I got and set them up, however after a couple months on route I started having problems with the mechs and not with just one!

I always knew they were the main supplier for gumball machine warehouse that sold them at regular price but they were giving me a decent price to allow a small mark-up

then they jumped on ebay selling beside me with no warning for the same or lower than my cost.

they really ticked me off.

after all that I realized their mechs were crap anyway and cut ties

• 1 month later...

It was me ;D

I spent alot of time talking with them a while back and becoming a distributor to add to my site. I did it for two reasons. to offer new machines because I was getting asked for machines because I sold labels and candy at the time. I also needed machines for my own route. I have never used them so after a short while I ordered a few for my self to go on route and was impressed when I got and set them up, however after a couple months on route I started having problems with the mechs and not with just one!

I always knew they were the main supplier for gumball machine warehouse that sold them at regular price but they were giving me a decent price to allow a small mark-up

then they jumped on ebay selling beside me with no warning for the same or lower than my cost.

they really ticked me off.

after all that I realized their mechs were crap anyway and cut ties

I bougth 2 used Rhinos (the ones that appear to have a golden and brillian metal part) and their coin mechs work well, have been three months with them (plus the months or years someone else used them) I have constant problems with one because it gets stuck and doesnt vend candy sometimes. I think it might be because the gum gets splashed and not because the coin mechanism.:huh:

How long has it been since you bought the rhinos? could it be that they have improved their coin mechanism over the years???

One thing I dont like about them is that there are only about 5 possible options in graduating how many candy it will vend, compared to the 8 or 9 beaver machines have!!!

Archived